how to increase height of a 21 year girl?

Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Specializes in Family Medicine
Can't be done: A girl of 21 years has finished growing, and there are no drugs that will increase her height.
Make a taller image: Since a 21 year-old woman cannot increase her body's height anymore (her growth plates have fused), she must work on presenting a taller image. Expressing confidence and good leadership skills, standing with a straight posture, walking gracefully, wearing heels, wearing clothing with vertical stripes, and using other wardrobe techniques can all make a woman seem taller.
Dr. Theresa Willett
Inner confidence is key, even if it feels like an act at first! There are benefits for being any height, so it is best to embrace it. Just be cautious with the heels: 4 inch stilettos may make you taller, but at the risk of being a 'faller.'
Nov 14, 2011