U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 24-year-old male asked:

In have a lump in my chest i have had it tested doctors as its a fatty tissue but it has bin growing fast and i am getting sharp stabbing pain in it?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Joseph Bouvier
Pediatrics 27 years experience
Get rechecked: Of you are having pain in the area a recheck is always warranted.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 28, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.