U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom (Great Britain)
A female asked:

I currently have irritation around my vaginal area and a white thick discharge( bad odour), along with this i have migraines, how can i treat this? it

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Carolyn Thompson
29 years experience
See your gyn: It is possible that you have a vaginal infection and that the discharge is causing the irritation. You can be properly evaluated and treated. Migraines are not likely to be related-- you may want to see your regular doctor for that.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 22, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.