IL

my hub sometimes accidentally hits me in the stomach/uterus/side not hard but enough to worry me! will my baby be ok? i haven't felt it move in awhile

Dr. Johanna Fricke
Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics 50 years experience
Accidentally? How?: As in his arm flops onto your abdomen when he's asleep? That wouldn't hurt your fetus. If he hits you while awake, tell your OB right away to get immediate help seeking safety & counseling , because that's simply not acceptable. If you are a victim of domestic abuse, your child will be, also, even if dad never hits him. Also, a noticeable decrease in fetal movement needs to be evaluated asap.