why am i so fatigued, sore breast, and when i lay on my stomach i have sharp pain shooing from my sides down to my uterus area?

Dr. Kashif Abdullah
Possible period pain: You did not mention if you were currently menstruating or near the time of menstruation. But many of your symptoms sound like menstrual related symptoms/pain. Regarding the fatigue, see if this goes away in a week, if not you might be anemic (low Blood). The sore breast can come from changes in the level of estrogen and progesterone. If these symptoms go on for more than 2 weeks go to your doc.
Answered on Feb 27, 2015
1
1
Dr. Kashif Abdullah
Provided original answer
Your Welcome
Feb 27, 2015