United Kingdom (Great Britain)

iv got a very small frame i am 7 weeks pregnant and my stomach only bloats when iv eaten and is flat in the morning is this normal?

Dr. Ron Wright
Yes: A 7 wk pregnant uterus is about the size of a small orange-not very big even in a small-framed pelvis. Changes in your intestinal function are the cause of your off and on belly changes. Pregnancy causes the intestines to function more slowly, causing you to have a bigger "pooch" atfter eating sometimes. Be patient! by twenty weeks, your pooch will likely be more prominent-and permanent!