i have a birth mark and i want itt gone so bad i can't wear shorts with out tights what can i do to make it gone without maybe paying tooo much?

Dr. Pouya Shafipour
Depends: Depending on the size and location of your birthmark, there are certain lasers that can remove them as well as a doctor removing or resecting the birth mark. None of these are 100% guarantee for cosmetic results and will leave some type of a mark on your skin. I suggest seeing a plastic surgeon or a cosmetic dermatologist for an evaluation. Most initial consults are free.