Las Vegas, NV

i was diagnosed with kidney stones but the doctor didn't give me anything for it why? all he said was tylenol (acetaminophen)?

Dr. Michael Michaels
Urology 53 years experience
Need more info: What size and where was the stone?(how many mm diameter,in the upper,mid or lower ureter,at UVJ:ureterovesical junction?).What imaging test was done? how much pain? How long ago did you first present. Usually you need something stronger than tylenol (acetaminophen) if the stone is trying to pass.Are you on flomax? get me this info an I can answer you question better. Good luck.