U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 20-year-old member asked:

I have a pain in my side and bladder. what is it?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Robert Stuart
A Verified Doctoranswered
46 years experience
See your doctor: The symptoms you describe are worrisome for either a urinary tract infection spreading to your kidney (do you have a fever?) or a kidney stone. You should see a doctor soon.

Similar questions

A 49-year-old member asked:

I am having pain in my side, what to do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Robert Kent
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine 13 years experience
Depends: This depends on which side, where at, and what the quality of the pain is. I would recommend seeing your physician or checking in with the er if it does not subside.
A 23-year-old female asked:

Why I have pain in my bladder

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Pain Management 30 years experience
Drink water: Consider cranberry juice, but you knew that. Get checked and treated for a urinary tract infection. Infections post sex are common. You may want to get medicine to take before sex.
Last updated Sep 30, 2011

People also asked

Related topics

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.