whenever i eat bread, my mouth feels really raw and even tastes bloody. what is this?

Bleeding in mouth?: A bloody or metallic taste in the mouth is likely due to bleeding from one's gums or another part of the mouth. Rough foods like hard breads, tacos, or potato chips can scrape friable (weak flesh tissue that bleeds easily) areas of the inside of the mouth and cause a little bleeding. A dentist can clean the teeth, check for gum disease, and look for friable areas or any signs of mouth cancer.
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Raw mouth : Just bread or cakes/ crackers as well? Do you notice sores or bleeding afterward when you look in you mouth? May be allergy to wheat or any ingredient in bread. Would follow up with MD for celiac food allergy testing consider no gluten products for a week and see if resolves. May also be reflux when you eat bread consider ranitidine. before meals But need to f/u /w/ gastroenterology