A member asked:

I have certain feeling going through my head i sometimes feel i am about to pass out i'm nervous and jumpy what can i take to calm me?

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Tony Ho answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

You are describing anything from anxiety to presyncope from other medical causes. You need to see a doctor to evaluate to see if there is a serious root cause, and prescribe the appropriate management otherwise.

Answered Oct 4, 2016


Dr. Bassam Amawi answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

U seems to have anxiety symptom, u may see your PCP for evaluation and treatment.

Answered Nov 27, 2017



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor