I have 1 week to get weed out my system i smoked 2 bowl s of weed enough to have in my system i need 2 get all of it out fast what can i do.?

6 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Pamela Pappas answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

Don't smoke any more: Depending on how often you smoke weed, it could still be detectable for 2-3 months. There is nothing you can do to speed elimination. If you want a clean drug screen, stopping your use and allowing your body to cleanse itself is your only option. Marijuana may be legal in some states, but employers are still free to fire -- or not hire -- those who test positive.

Answered 11/16/2015

5.4k views

Dr. Beth Howell answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

Stay hydrated: It depends on how much and how often you used it. The urine toxicology screen will be clear as follows: infrequent users: 3-4 days heavy users: 10 days chronic users and/or users with high body fat: 30 days or more. The best thing you can do is to drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.

Answered 2/9/2017

5.4k views