TN

i sweat at the hairline and on my face whenever i am in a hurry or upset about something, why?

Dr. David Finke
Heat: When you are stressed or more physically active, the body produces heat. The brain/head are often the first part of you to overheat. Your body produces sweat as a natural way to cool off. Use clean water mists or cool towel/wash cloth to head off (no pun intended) the sweats!
Dr. Otto Placik
Plastic Surgery 34 years experience
Normal but Botox?: This is quite normal and is common in some individuals who experience anxiety that precipitates the forehead sweating. The use of botulinum toxin injections can greatly diminish this but will work temporarily 4-6 months.