I'm 36 weeks pregnant and lastnight i started with really bad pains in between my legs it hurts to walk and switch sides. what is it?

Dr. Stephen Pappachen
Baby dropping: Is one possibility. Labor is a less likely possibility.
Dr. Gregory Hines
Be seen: Certainly pain in the face of a pregnancy at term should prompt you to be seen.
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Sounds like labor..: You are 36 wks and this means labor can start any time, cramping in between your legs/lower pelvic area suggest possible uterine contractions. Infection can also cause such symptoms, but my bet would be on the labor of pregnancy. Either way, please consult doc asap or get yourself to a hospital--likely you are having a baby. Congrats and good luck.

Last updated Mar 18, 2019