how can i reset my sleep schedule?

Dr. Jae Won Joh
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Fasting (possibly): Research from harvard medical school's dr. Saper suggests that fasting for ~12-16 hours before you want to be awake may be effective. Upon eating after this time period, the theory is that your internal clock will reset to a new day, with the time of this meal being interpreted as "morning". http://www.wisebread.com/how-to-naturally-reset-your-sleep-cycle-overnight.
Dr. Donald Jacobson
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Sleep psychologist: Your best bet is to see a board certified sleep psychologist who specializes in cbti. Call the following specialist:to contact dr. Tracy kuo phone: 650-722-2305 palo alto office: 1101 welch rd, suite a2, palo alto, ca 94304 she specializes in this. In the interim take melatonin 3 mg prior to desired sleep onset and: counselingservice.Vassar.Edu/docs/sleep%20hygeine%20... Good sleep hygiene.