what hormones control a man's emotions?

Dr. Robert Stuart
Serotonin: We think serotonin is the primary mood hormone in the brain. Mood disorders are frequently related to some imbalance between serotonin and dopamine. Low testosterone can also have an effect but it is usually experienced as fatigue and lack of motivation.
Dr. Marcello Maviglia
complex question. My best answer is that I do not know for sure, as it depends on more than one neurotransmitter, peptide, and hormone.
Dec 8, 2014
Dr. Richard Zimon
I would add Testosterone the major "male" hormone...it has been connected with aggression and sexual behavior.
Dec 29, 2018
Dr. Frank Kuitems
Trestosterone: Testosterone and estrogen can affect emotions and possibly cortisol
Pathology 49 years experience
More than those : There are multiple hormones, in addition to the ones listed already, namely, testosterone, serotonin, dopamine, and cortisol, you may add adrenaline, nor-adrenaline, melatonin, insulin, glucagon, VIP, ghrelin and in all likelihood a whole lot more.