i have stomach ache, accompanied by back pain. what kind of tests can i take to check my digestive health?

Dr. Sidney Vinson
Gastroenterology 27 years experience
See your doctor: Upper stomach pain with upper back pain could be gallstones. An ultrasound would diagnose this. Lower stomach and back pain could ne gynecological, kidney stones or intestinal. You really need to discuss this with your doctor.
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Eric Kaplan commented
Colon and Rectal Surgery 42 years experience
Upper abdominal pain and boring pain in back can be a posterior gastric ulcer or even an aortic aneurysm, so get it checked out ASAP
Oct 30, 2011
Dr. Gabor Racz
Anesthesiology 23 years experience
It could be a big or: Stomach and back pain could be early warning .Signs of ulcer or even cancer of pancreas if it does not get better with antacids need to be evaluated.