is it possible to live without a stomach?

Dr. Shaym Puppala
Absolutely: Dietary changes and vitamin/mineral supplementation are needed, and a visit with a dietician familiar with gastrectomy is an important part of coping with gastrectomy (surgical removal of stomach).
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Geriatrics 40 years experience
Yes but: You will need life long supplement of vitamin b 12 injected or sublingual and possibly iron supplement too. They both have to be monitored.
Dr. Vasu Brown
Integrative Medicine 34 years experience
Can take them all: Thyroid medicines have 7 day half life so can to taken together unto 7 days if missed. Take glutamine in addition to clear mental fogginess.