is swimming a good way to exercise in pregnancy?

Dr. Caren Reaves
Yes: Not only good...Great! especially as pregnancy progresses and becomes more uncomfortable, swimming is a wonderful way to get exercise and take a load off sore feet.
Yes: This is considered a good way to exercise in pregnancy if done in moderation.I wouldn't plan to swim the english channel.
Dr. Brian Enggano
Yes: Swimming is an excellent way to exercise during pregnancy. It works many different muscle groups and is a great cardiovascular workout all at the same time. It is safe to swim as long as water temperatures are not too hot or too cold.