today i spent the day paiting the pool with my husband and now my right eye is red, burning and it looks like it has a bubble or none blister that is growing with time. the is some pain, level for and burning sensation. what should i do?

Dr. Howard Pomeranz
Ophthalmology 28 years experience
You : You may have gotten something in your right eye while painting an developed an inflammatory or allergic reaction. Go to an ophthalmologist to have your eye examined.
Dr. Mark Golden
Ophthalmology 41 years experience
It : It is most likely that you got some of the paint fumes in to your eye. I suggest that you wash your eyes with cold water, use lots of artificial tears and apply ice packs. If not much better in the morning, i suggest that you see an ophthalmologist.

Last updated Oct 4, 2016