I wanna know a natural way to give birth at 7 months i can't take the pain and can't sleep

I : I know that being pregnant can feel miserable. But, please don't put you baby's life at risk by trying to induce labor yourself. Talk to your obstetrician.
Think about it: You would like to transfer the discomfort you feel to the baby who would have a 100% risk of spending months in an neonatal ICU.I suggest you have a long discussion of your pregnancy with your doc, who will likely refer you for counselling. In my state, by knowing your request I would be required by state law to report you to child & family services for close monitoring.
Pathology 44 years experience
Thank you for your frankness, Dr. Ferguson. I hope that our correspondent is able to get relief of her symptoms and goes on to become a successful and effective mother of a healthy, term child.
Jul 4, 2017

Last updated Nov 27, 2017