Last couple of days i have had yellow loose stools? the last couple of days when i go to the bathroom my stools where yellow and then green, loose stools. should i be concerned? i can't get in to see a doctor until next month on the 14th. i am worried, wh

I : I would call your doctor. The green stools may not be such a big deal because that can occur when feces transits too quickly through the colon. It prevents bile from be adequately metabolised and thus the feces do not from green to their characteristic brown colored. This is usually wet or liquid. However, the yellow stools could be from an absence of bile salts (liver, gallbladder or common bile duct). I would let you doctor know, as it is likely that he or she might want to see you sooner.

Last updated Apr 10, 2018