I have a pimple-like bump on my face, i've had the bump for a few months what could it be and should it be checked by a doctor? i have used acne wash on it and i've tried popping it but nothing works.

Dr. Richard Arden
Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery 38 years experience
If : If your skin tends to be thick, oily, and you have had problems with acne or similar type lesions, chances are you have a sebaceous cyst. If it is something that is bothering you have your dermatologist check it out.
Dr. G Funari
Dr. G Funarianswered
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 46 years experience
Agree : Agree w/ dr. Arden. If it is a sebaceous cyst it may continue to enlarge and may require surgical removal.
Last updated Oct 3, 2016