I wanna kno if i got throat or mouth cancer i feel like its hard to swallow spit but with foods and drinks i can swallow just fine i have been loosein weight and i feel like i can't breath

3 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Heidi Fowler answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

I : I don't know what your diagnosis is. Don't know if there is a history of heavy tobacco or alcohol use or your age. However, based on the fact that you are having difficulty breathing with unexplained weight loss it would be prudent not to delay seeing your doctor for a thorough evaluation of your symptoms. Take care.

Answered 11/5/2016

5.3k views

Dr. Peter Eng answered

See a doctor: The only way to diagnose your symptoms is to see your doctor right away.

Answered 11/5/2016

5.3k views

Dr. Louis Gallia answered

Specializes in Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

Signs/Symptoms: See oral surgeon or ENT doc if you have any of these symptoms: Persistent mouth sore, persistent mouth pain, a lump or thickening in the cheek, a white/red patch on the gums, tongue, tonsil, or lining of the mouth, a sore throat, hoarseness or feeling that something is caught in the throat that does not go away, difficulty swallowing/chewing.

Answered 11/5/2016

901 views