hi i am a 26yo female with 3 young children and fair health history but over the years i have had some things happen in my life that i don't really understand for example the 1st and only major health obstacle i had to encounter was in 2002 i was 17yo an

Dr. Mary Engrav
31 years experience Emergency Medicine
I : I am sorry that you are under all of this stress from the worry of this. I am glad you had your glucose tested. With your health history, you should be closely establish both with an internal medicine physician and a gynecologist to be followed in the future. It is good that you are keeping a close eye on your health. I think you will most likely be fine but with your history it is better to be careful.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016