A member asked:

Boils, risens or cyst. i continue to get boils under my arm, sometimes my leg area. this happens 4-5 times a year. i seen my doctor when it appeared to come in the private area and was advised by the hospital it was a bartholin's cyst and follitis. how d

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. James Seward answered

Specializes in Dermatology

This is hard to tell without a clinical examinatoin so i would see a dermatologist. Perhaps you have hidradenitis suppurativa? See a picture and read more about treatment options for this condition at the link below. I hope that helps!

Answered Oct 3, 2016



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

A member asked:

Can you get rid of a Bartholin's cyst without going to the doctors?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor