Boils, risens or cyst. i continue to get boils under my arm, sometimes my leg area. this happens 4-5 times a year. i seen my doctor when it appeared to come in the private area and was advised by the hospital it was a bartholin's cyst and follitis. how d

Dr. James Seward
Dermatology 23 years experience
This : This is hard to tell without a clinical examinatoin so i would see a dermatologist. Perhaps you have hidradenitis suppurativa? See a picture and read more about treatment options for this condition at the link below. I hope that helps!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.