i was in a minor mva yesterday and today i wake up to find that i have minor bleeding. should i go to the er? in feb i had surgery to remove a very large cyst in my abdomen. during this surgery my tubes and ovaries were removed.

Dr. Laura McMullen
21 years experience Pediatrics
Since : Since it is impossible to say whether your bleeding is from your surgery or from damage from your mva, you should be seen by a doctor as soon as possible. You should give you ob/gyn or the doctor who did your surgery a call. They may want to see you in their office or they may direct you to the er. Good luck!
Answered on Oct 3, 2016