U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 39-year-old female asked:

I was in a minor mva yesterday and today i wake up to find that i have minor bleeding. should i go to the er? in feb i had surgery to remove a very large cyst in my abdomen. during this surgery my tubes and ovaries were removed.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Laura McMullen
Pediatrics 22 years experience
Since : Since it is impossible to say whether your bleeding is from your surgery or from damage from your mva, you should be seen by a doctor as soon as possible. You should give you ob/gyn or the doctor who did your surgery a call. They may want to see you in their office or they may direct you to the er. Good luck!
Last updated Oct 3, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.