could i be pregnant? last time i got my period was on february 1, 2012 & ended feb.7th. haven't had my period since . noting that in the last couple days my pee was pinkish when i wiped . also i took to pregnancy test both negative & went to the doctor an

Dr. Joy Jackson
The : The pink discharge may have been the start of your period. However, if it has not come yet then you should see your doctor, at the visit reasons for your absent period will be investigated. This usually is due to hormonal fluctuations, weight changes, stress/anxiety. Your doctor may also want to include a blood pregnancy test in the work up. Good luck.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
1