should i get surgery? i was in a car accident 2 months ago and had an mri 1 week ago. these is the impression: 1. at the c6-c7 level, posterior broad-based annular disc bulge noted with moderate posterior central disc protrusion component. moderate cent

Dr. Joy Jackson
There : There is no way i can give you an opinion on this matter solely based on the MRI results. There are many factors to consider here, namely the level/intensity of your pain, response to treatment, past medical history, etc. This is something that should be discussed with your doctor. All the factors should be taken into consideration and the doctor will give you his/her opinion, give you all the pros and cons, and answer any questions you have. The rest is up to you. Good luck.
Dr. Paula Rawls
Dr. Paula Rawls commented
Anesthesiology 35 years experience
I agree with Dr Jackson. In addition, it is best with neck and spine issues to see a specialist such as a spine surgeon or neurosurgeon to give you the most expert advice.
May 29, 2014
Dr. Paula Rawls
Anesthesiology 35 years experience
Experts help: I agree with Dr Jackson. In addition, it is best with neck and spine issues to see a specialist such as a spine surgeon or neurosurgeon to give you the most expert advice.