Car acident 18m ago I have headaches and pain in my neck i had 20 sessions of physio MRI showed minor posterior protusion c6-c7 is this cause of pain ?

Dr. Gerald Mandell
51 years experience in Nuclear Medicine
Can be: Sometimes, after thorough evaluation by specialists, treatment with numerous medications, physical therapy, massage and acupuncture, a small percentage of patients just don’t seem to get better.In these cases the cervical spine should be more closely examined. Headache caused by cervical spine is named cervicogenic headache (cha), seen in 3% of population, 20% of headaches in pain clinics.
Answered on Oct 3, 2013