Why are my ankles going different ways? my left ankle sits right and my right ankle sits left. i am just now noticing it.

Dr. Howard Fox
Podiatry 42 years experience
I'm : I'm not certain i understand your question. It seems you're saying your feet are pointing inward, as if you're in-toeing? And i'm going to make the assumption here you're not an infant or toddler either. Is it possible this may have been going on for some time now and you're just noticing it, or did this suddenly occur? Without more information, it's really hard to give you a meaningful reply. But i suggest you see an orthopedic surgeon, who can evaluate your feet, ankles, legs and hips and find out why this started happening. Good luck, and i'm sorry i couldn't be more specific.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016