Does low iron make ur legs and arms hurt. i have copd. and iron was low but last time check it was normal. so quit taking iron pills. and my arms and bottoms of my legs hurt alot.

Low : Low iron stores resulting in significant anemia can be a cause for extremity pain.
Pathology 50 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining you and your symptoms warrant evaluation by a physician. Low iron is low on the list of causes for limb pain. You may wish to start exercising. Start with intensity and duration as tolerated and gradually increase time and rigor. Drink enough water so that your urine is mostly colorless. Nutrition: http://www.choosemyplate.gov/.
Last updated Jan 7, 2019