i have frozen shoulder and my question is about costs of manipulation. in the interest of personal responsibility, i am shouldering the cost of my health care out of pocket and was wondering what the cost of manipulation of my shoulder will be. i have h

2 doctor answers
25 years experience Psychiatry
Hello. : Hello. Just thought i would bring up one more option for the treatment of a frozen shoulder - medical acupuncture. It often helps to improve range of motion and pain.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
Dr. Charles Toman
18 years experience Sports Medicine
Costs depend on : The extent of the procedure and the facility charge. I routinely perform an arthroscopy with capsular release and manipulation. I may charge 1000 to 1500 dollars or so for this but the real cost comes from the surgery center or hospital. Additionally therapy is necessary after this type of procedure. See if you can negotiate the surgery center fee.
Answered on Jan 16, 2019