little chat of my period is -jan-5-2012 my period appear, feb it didn't appear, march 1 it apeear wen is my ovulation? am trying to convice.and what cycle is my?come this month next month wouldnt come?

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav answered
Emergency Medicine 31 years experience
With : With women who have irregular periods, it can be very difficult to determine the time of ovulation. In general women ovulate 10-14 days after the first day of their last period. So for example, if you had a period on march 1st, you would typically ovulate on march 10-14th. Of course this can vary from patient to patient.