can radiesse (dermal fillers) minimize a jowl? i'm just beginning to develop a jowl, so i'm looking for something quick and easy to make it less noticeable.

3 doctor answers
Dr. Thomas Lamperti
21 years experience Facial Plastic Surgery
Radiesse (dermal fillers) : Radiesse (dermal fillers) placement in the "pre-jowl" area is a very high yield way to recreate a sharper jawline. This works especially well in patients with early signs of jowl formation like yourself.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
Dr. Peter Certo
29 years experience Dentistry
All : All the dermal fillers can help with that. Radiesse is nice because of the up to 2 years.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
Dr. Jeffrey Rosenthal
44 years experience Plastic Surgery
Yes it assists: Radiesse (dermal fillers) can lift and contour the face. It will not replace a facelift but can temporize areas that are falling or in need of contour. When placed along the jaw it can contour the jaw and jowl or hide the indentations around the jowl. Care is taken to not overdo it or it will not be corrected. I often use Radiesse (dermal fillers) as part of my "rosenthal liquid facelift". www.artofplasticsurgery.com.
Answered on Jun 30, 2014