is cicp and medicaid pending enough coverage to see a dentist with no cost? i am in desperate need of teeth work! i have missing teeth, a filling just fell out etc. also can one get their teeth whitened with out all the dental work done. you must think i

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Unfortunately : Unfortunately as drs zweig & wollock explained, the type of coverage you have is minimal at best. Even the best private insurance is not written or designed to cover all of the costs associated with the type of treatment you seem to need.
Dr. Alan Zweig
Dentistry 45 years experience
Unfortunately, : Unfortunately, government programs (medicaid and medicare) have generally excluded dentistry for adults. If you have any coverage it will be very minimal and only involve emergency treatment and not to replace teeth. You can get your teeth whitened without all the dental work, but will that really improve your smile? Save those funds to start to return your mouth to health.
Dr. Mark Venincasa
Cosmetic Dentistry 35 years experience
Tough situation...: I am not sure of what is cicp. However, if everything is pending I do not see that to be sufficient to allow reimbursement to the dentist. I do understand your situation to some degree. It is very tough to get things for free. I would call your local dental society to request options for care; please do explain your situation to them. They may have resources for you to pursue.