Hcg - is it ok to give to a 10 yr old boy weighs 115* we have tried exercise and diet and the weight just doesn't seem to come off and my son feels that he's never going to lose the weight self esteem is very low. so is it ok to try this product.pros and

I : I recommend that you not try any products on your son without talking to his pediatrician. His pediatrician needs to determine how appropriate this weight is for his height and age and to determine if there are any health issues which need to be addressed.
Dr. Elizabeth Finley-Belgrad
Child Psychiatry 34 years experience
No: I would not use such a product for a 10 you child on your own. i recommend speaking to his pediatrician and he might have trouble digesting casein and gluten. I would remove casein(milk protein) /dairy , grains and sugar and focus on feeding him healthy proteins, healthy fats and lots of green leafy veggies

Last updated Jul 5, 2019