Are all these symptoms normal for a 19year old, male (no major health problems) i'd like to state that i'm extremely stressed out and my anxiety is the main thing i need help on. so i'll go into detail about that; i feel kind of on auto-pilot a lot. like

Hello. : Hello. This is a great question. It doesn't sound "normal" but you certainly don't sound crazy either. Your description makes me wonder if your anxiety is some what out of control. It doesn't sound like a comfortable place to be. Have you considered talking to a therapist or possibly seeing a psychiatrist? There many types of treatments (with and without medications) that might really help improve your quality of life. Think about getting some help. Take care.
Dr. Judith Tellerman
Clinical Psychology 43 years experience
Anxiety : Even though you describe yourself as healthy, if you want to be sure this anxiety is not due to a physical problem then it is best to have a complete physical exam by a physician. If you are OK then consult with a Clinicsl Psychologist about how to deal with the anxiety through psychotherapy. Medication might be added as well.
Last updated Mar 6, 2019