I have been haveing lower abdominal pain with sharp virginal pain. i have had a hysterocotomy my gallbladder out & appendiacitieis. in the last couple weeks i have had a ultra sound and cat scan the doctors say everything looks fine. would like to find ou

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engravanswered
Emergency Medicine 31 years experience
It : It is important to know if you still have your ovaries, which sometimes are taken out or sometimes are left in with a hysterectomy. I am glad to know though that your ultrasound and ct scan were normal. Be sure you are using plenty of lubrication during intercourse. Be sure you have had a complete pelvic exam and that your pap smear is up to date. If your symptoms persist please see your gynecologist for another evaluation.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016