What can I expect with a dental bone reconstruction? I will be going in for some dental implants soon, but there is not enough bone for them, so first i will need bone reconstruction. I've read that artifical bone substitutes are used that new bone then s

Dr. Howard Fraiman
31 years experience in Prosthodontics
There : There are many bone graft materials available. The results of the bone grafting seems to be more reliant on the procedure performed and the technique then on the grafting material. The long term results will be dependent on how much bone your body produces in the grafted area.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016