Im a deer farmer. on nov. 8th a doe kicked me in the left tit. i now have a lump behind that nipple, should i have a dr look at? im a 51 year old male.the deer did put a hole in my nipple when she hit me with her front houf.

Dr. Joy Jackson
You : You definitely need to see your doctor. If an open wound is present then you run the risk of an infection. The lump you feel could be a collection of pus, which could possibly require antibiotics and/or drainage. On the other hand it may only be a bruise large hematoma (collection of blood). Please see a doctor soon. Take care.
Last updated Oct 3, 2016