I have a bumpy black mole on the back of my neck i'm worried about this and all the doctor said was to wait and watch it

Dr. James Seward
Dermatology 24 years experience
Hard : Hard to tell without a clinical examination, so i would recommend you see a dermatologist. Please look at the pictures on the link below to see some examples of moles that are abnormal. I hope that helps.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Coyle Connolly
Dermatology 31 years experience
Black mole: Trust your instincts and see a dermatology who can perform a simple skin biopsy to remove the mole and determine if it is cancerous or not by sending it to a lab for pathological evaluation . There is a new medical device called melafind that gently scans dark moles to help in the detection of melanoma.
Last updated Oct 3, 2016