Lakeside, CA

I have a new mole/growth on my back. no pain, no itching, pale in color or skin color you could say. should i wait to go to the doctors?

Dr. Robert Steely
Plastic Surgery 30 years experience
Yes.: A new mole is not a medical emergency, but it is something that your physician should take a look at in the relatively near future to rule out any lesion that would require removal. Your description sounds likely that it is a benign mole, but having a set pf professional eyes examine it is always the best course of action.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 29, 2016