i was bitten by a tick in october and it hasnt healed yet . it itches when i touch it i've tried neosporin that did nothing i've tried 99percent rubbing alcohol and it still wont heal its not infected but it still has a scab over it thats been 4 months no

Hello. : Hello. You might have a tick-bite granuloma. It usually develops days or months after the bite and can take months to years to resolve. This might be caused by fragments of the tick still in your skin or might just have been a reaction to the tick’s saliva. Itching is not uncommon. Bacteria and parasites can often co-occur with ticks. Your doctor might prescribe something like triamcinolone cream to help resolve it more quickly. Please be aware that i cannot diagnose the cause of your problem. Take care.