can athletes feet spread to other parts of the body. red rash all over body.

Dr. James Seward
Dermatology 22 years experience
Athlete's : Athlete's foot is caused by a fungus. It is certainly possible for it to spread from between the toes to the top or bottom of foot, hands, and even the body. This is not common but can occur. A dermatologist can perform a skin scraping to confirm the diagnosis. Read more about ringworm at the link below. I hope that helps.
Dr. Reynald Ferraz
You : You could likely spread it to other parts of your body if you are not careful with washing your hands after manipulating the infected foot area.