how likely is it that i am pregnant? i take birth control pills and take them as prescribed. i don't miss pills. i am sexually active. i had my withdrawal bleeding as normal after my last pill pack. it was the normal amount and duration. it's been about a

2 doctor answers
24 years experience Psychiatry
Just : Just a small note in addition to dr. Seely's excellent response. If you have a new vaginal discharge and it is malodorous, recommend that you see your doctor for this. P.S. Agree with dr. Seely that is very unlikely that you are pregnant.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
Dr. Yash Khanna
Unlikely to be pregn: It is very very unlikely that you are pregnant.Firstly you have taking the pill as adviced.And secondally you had your periods as expected and you say it was normal.So in all likelihood you are not pregnant.
Answered on Feb 1, 2015