U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 59-year-old female asked:

Skin rash, allergic reaction i have been experiencing a skin irritation/rash since january 6th. it started as an intense itching on both feet and both hands but nothing outward. i took benadryl for a few days and then went to a dermatologist who could se

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Marvin Den
Internal Medicine 47 years experience
Would : Would start with a good internist who could look for causes of the itching. The next step would be to see an allergist while you have the the "hives" who could then better look for a cause.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 3, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.