could i be pregnant? im 16 years old, and on lo loestrin fe. have only missed 2 pills and had unprotected sex on the first day of my 1st missed pill. the first day of my last period was on nov. 28. should i get a pregnancy test? the last day of my peri

2 doctor answers
24 years experience Psychiatry
Yes, : Yes, you should get a pregnancy test. It is important to know if you are pregnant or not.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
48 years experience Pathology
Depends: If you miss your period by 4-5 days, do a home pregnancy test. If the result is negative repeat the test 4-5 days later unless you get a period by then. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine,
Answered on Dec 5, 2018