A male asked:

i have what appears to be a lot of dried blood on the inside of my underwear and a lot of itching, cloudy urine, hard bowels i have been to the doctor and am on an antibiotic for the above symptoms. he diagnosed me with prostatis, but i am just not sure t

Dr. Joy Jackson
The : The best thing for you to do in this situation is to finish the course of antibiotics your doctor prescribed for you. After completion you can determine if there is another issue. In the meantime for your "hard bowels" you can increase the fiber in your diet, drink lots of water, and also try an over the counter stool softener like colace (docusate sodium). Please follow up with your doctor. Take care.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016