U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 23-year-old female asked:

What do i need if my bladder infection has caused there to be blood in urine it burns and itches and pains?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 27 years experience
UTI: You need to contact your doctor for evaluation. If you have a urinary tract infection, you will likely be prescribed antibiotics.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 28, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.